Now Playing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• short change hero.....The Heavy
    “People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.”

“Everybody is special. Everybody. Everybody is a hero, a lover, a fool, a villain. Everybody. Everybody has their story to tell.”

Comment

• April 29, 1992 - Sublime (1996)
      osulliza - Trolls - Howling Commandos (W#P)
      Burt Macklin - Draconians - Dark Wolves (W#P)
      Erlich Bachman - Draconians - WAR WOLVES (W#P)
      Frank Castle - Trolls - Assassin Wolves (W#P)
      Tautou - Dwarves- Omnipotence (}o{)
      Gastly / Haunterr - Dark Elves- Apokelypse (PKM)

Comment

• Schulz ft Blunt - OK
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
        Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Echoes - Pink Floyd!!!
          “People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.”

“Everybody is special. Everybody. Everybody is a hero, a lover, a fool, a villain. Everybody. Everybody has their story to tell.”

Comment

• Syd Barrett - Effervescing Elephant!
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
            Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Never Stop - Safety Suit

Adam's Song - Future Idiots

History - This Wild Life

Little Thing - Jimmy Eat World

Where the streets have no name - U2

None of these is anything like the other. All really nice.
              Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!

Listen Morty, I hate to break it to you, but what people calls "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, Morty, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle, Morty. Rise above. Focus on science.

Comment

• Double Post, but I do have a funny story recently that relates to music.

I was at my sisters tennis tournament with my brother and my dad, and we're in this kind of crappy city full of reconstruction everywhere, it's pretty hard to get around. So we were going to go downtown and get a bite to eat since the tournament took so long, anyway, through about 20 minutes we couldn't find a damn road that would bring us downtown. So the radio is playing, and the funniest thing happened. (Again, this is actually a true story). I originally didn't find irony in it because I was so mad at not finding my way into the downtown area.

Anyway, This song comes on....

A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton.

Ridiculously, and by some cursed act of god this song came on...

The first lyrics:

Making my way downtown walking fast
                Faces pass and I'm home bound

Someone was really trying to mess with me I swear!
                Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!

Listen Morty, I hate to break it to you, but what people calls "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, Morty, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle, Morty. Rise above. Focus on science.

Comment

Working...
                X