No announcement yet.

Lame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's Baal? It's times like these you need a master baiter...
    I shoot an arrow into the air. Where it lands, I do not care. I get my arrows wholesale. -Curly Howard

Comment

What's lame is war use to be many warlords involved now it's only a couple receiving the love. we also could build back up somewhat each day now we just dropped to point of not wanting to play for the rest of the round. war game or not people do take time to build their accounts. then you get people who send messages to stop or they will continue to drop each account. nice game. dont miss some of the people...i just used the game to relax during all the real life stuff i went through. will enough ranting ill go back to twitter lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyx View Post
        What's lame is war use to be many warlords involved now it's only a couple receiving the love. we also could build back up somewhat each day now we just dropped to point of not wanting to play for the rest of the round. war game or not people do take time to build their accounts. then you get people who send messages to stop or they will continue to drop each account. nice game. dont miss some of the people...i just used the game to relax during all the real life stuff i went through. will enough ranting ill go back to twitter lol
        I play this game as a simple time kill. Trying to play this game to relax with this community is counterintuitive in my experience.
        I'm a complete maniac. Approach at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Iko View Post
          Where's Baal? It's times like these you need a master baiter...
          I'll take a whack at it too... As we know the forum has been rather dead, and Baal is probably up to much better things like learning to burp his turtle (did you know they can burp/breathe out their butts? -cool fact of the day-I thought it worth sharing). Or, considering it's Halloween, he's probably off punching a clown somewhere. Though, I will admit I'm rather surprised as he normally beats the fireman to the scene just about every time, I thought my post would do the same and make him go right to that bottle of Jack off the shelf of his...

Anyway, I'm kind of losing it, but I had fun writing this. And I'm just playing Baal (if you read this).

Happy Halloween guys
          Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!

Listen Morty, I hate to break it to you, but what people calls "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, Morty, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle, Morty. Rise above. Focus on science.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyx View Post

Game "used" to have thousands of players...
            “People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.”

“Everybody is special. Everybody. Everybody is a hero, a lover, a fool, a villain. Everybody. Everybody has their story to tell.”

Comment

And..... ddddduuuu......uuuh.....

Baal is awesome

That is all
              War Dogs (WAR) - AnymalVT
              Outcasts (OUT)
              - AnymalVT (2007 until first game exit)
              Lords of Light (LOL)- AnymalVT
              Lords of Light (LOL) - Protagoras
              Lords of Light (LOL) - Crossbow Dressr
              Lords of Light (LOL) - Twisted Sister
              Gods of War (OMG) - Lokii

"It's a kinda magic.....but there can be only one...."

Comment

Originally posted by AnymalVT View Post
                And..... ddddduuuu......uuuh.....

Baal is awesome

That is all
                He's mad as a fish!
                Celdere
                (cell-DARE)
                Artemisia (The Matriarchy A_P) - Peggy Carter (Howling Commandos W#P) - That Girl (Dark Wolves W#P) - Medeina (War Wolves W#P) - Jane Smith (Assassin Wolves W#P) - Kalii (Gods of War OMG)

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
                  I'll take a whack at it too... As we know the forum has been rather dead, and Baal is probably up to much better things like learning to burp his turtle (did you know they can burp/breathe out their butts? -cool fact of the day-I thought it worth sharing). Or, considering it's Halloween, he's probably off punching a clown somewhere. Though, I will admit I'm rather surprised as he normally beats the fireman to the scene just about every time, I thought my post would do the same and make him go right to that bottle of Jack off the shelf of his...

Anyway, I'm kind of losing it, but I had fun writing this. And I'm just playing Baal (if you read this).

Happy Halloween guys
                  Alright Spanky...how many chickens did you have to choke in order to come up with that doozy?
                  I shoot an arrow into the air. Where it lands, I do not care. I get my arrows wholesale. -Curly Howard

Comment

Working...
                  X