• Next round?

1: is there even going to be one?

( and if so )

2: clans definate smaller - my vote would go 5 minimum - 10 maximum -

3: rounds shorter - not got playerbase for long rounds

4: NO ORBS!!

any other ideas\news\rumours

but mainly what is happening?
    “People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.”

“Everybody is special. Everybody. Everybody is a hero, a lover, a fool, a villain. Everybody. Everybody has their story to tell.”

lets try the 5 member and power goal. 700K should be the goal IMO. figure two on 200K and three on 100K. it still might be too high of a goal. the only thing that would make it achievable would be people running out of aps. maybe 600K should be the goal.

Comment

Cut attack points limit down to 499 or lower to make everyone running out of aps.

Better yet bring back the original game next round. That would be fun.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
      Isaac Asimov

Comment

Semiring, you mean PvP? I'd love it - timed round, no clans to worry about... but I think clans might be what's holding this game together (and also what's messing it up) so who knows. I'd love to have both options back, but with Trade last rumored to want to end after this round, I doubt large changes will be made if any.
        Celdere
        (cell-DARE)
        Artemisia (The Matriarchy A_P) - Peggy Carter (Howling Commandos W#P) - That Girl (Dark Wolves W#P) - Medeina (War Wolves W#P) - Jane Smith (Assassin Wolves W#P) - Kalii (Gods of War OMG)

Comment

I might.. Wouldn't that be fun just for one round?
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
          Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Pantherd View Post
            lets try the 5 member and power goal. 700K should be the goal IMO. figure two on 200K and three on 100K. it still might be too high of a goal. the only thing that would make it achievable would be people running out of aps. maybe 600K should be the goal.
            Could do 5 member, timed. This would prevent unreachable goals. 3 months long round would do pretty good.. not too long to cause a fuss amongst everyone if the 5 member clan limit ends up going poorly.
            Fah-Q [Elves] of Warlords in Exile (WX)
            L1NK [Undead] of Lovesick Puppies (Grr)
            Penance [Orcs] of Magnum Opus (MO)
            L1NK [Humans] of Saker a Komme (SaK)
            Madrox [Elves] of Vindicta Immortalis (*V*)
            Deadpool [Trolls] of Supreme Fusion (-|-)
            L1NK [Trolls] of Time of Death (ToD)
            El One En Kay [Humans] of Ragnarok (BMF)
            *SzeChuan [Trolls] of Omnipotence (}o{)

Comment

I'd just like to see an option in which a player can choose to continue getting updates at 999 AP or not, minus anymore AP. That way these account protecting wimps won't "need" to bomb lowers just to get off 999 AP.
              I'm a complete maniac. Approach at your own risk.

Comment

hold on a cotton picking minute. i go awol for one round and theres rumours of the game finishing? is this true?

Comment

Yes.
                  "Nothing is true; everything is permitted."

Zhou Yun - Exitium (5*) | Geralt Of Rivia - Tyrants (FBS) | Kakaski Hatake - Notorious Warriors (Nw^) | Disregard - Defiance (Def) | 1101100011 - Defiance (DEF) | Black Adam - Suicide Squad (WAR) | Ging Freecss - Omnipotence (}o{) | Scizor - Apokelypse (PKM) |

L1NK was here. #TeamHel

Comment

Soooooo.... Any word?
                    I'm gonna have to donate again soon..
                    Doubt I'd get a refund if Trade pulls the plug.
                    Fah-Q [Elves] of Warlords in Exile (WX)
                    L1NK [Undead] of Lovesick Puppies (Grr)
                    Penance [Orcs] of Magnum Opus (MO)
                    L1NK [Humans] of Saker a Komme (SaK)
                    Madrox [Elves] of Vindicta Immortalis (*V*)
                    Deadpool [Trolls] of Supreme Fusion (-|-)
                    L1NK [Trolls] of Time of Death (ToD)
                    El One En Kay [Humans] of Ragnarok (BMF)
                    *SzeChuan [Trolls] of Omnipotence (}o{)

Comment

i needed to donate 2 weeks ago.....still need to
                      “People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.”

“Everybody is special. Everybody. Everybody is a hero, a lover, a fool, a villain. Everybody. Everybody has their story to tell.”

Comment

Working...
                      X